Wednesday 3 February 2010

It's better than hurling abuse at the television!!

I've actually surprised myself by starting this blog, as it is not something I ever envisaged doing. However, I really am finding it something of a release and not a little therapeutic.

In the normal course of events the daily newspapers and the television news channels, have me alternating between laughter and slavering rage. Some of the news articles are so ludicrous that the natural reaction is to burst out laughing. On the other hand, some are so outrageous that they set the adrenaline racing, so much so that the red mist appears and the large vein at the temple begins to throb.

So instead of putting a foot through a very expensive wide-screen TV, I thought perhaps I might vent my spleen here, where some like-minded souls might be comforted in the knowledge, that it's not just them that are thoroughly hacked off at what has happened to our once great country.

No comments:

Post a Comment