Tuesday 9 November 2010

The Novel Network is a Scam!!!!

"The Novel Network is a Scam!!!!

Recently, I got suckered into joining The Novel Network. The site promises instant access and unlimited downloads to more than 30,000 ebooks, magazines, newspapers and more. All for a one-time fee of $49.95.

And it promises that you can read your books, magazines etc on a kindle, nook, any ebook reader or even directly on your pc or mac.

Sounds great, right?


The truth is that The Novel Network is nothing but a cleverly engineered scam. Once I had made the payment, I eagerly clicked the ebooks button and was redirected to www.feedbooks.com which is essentially a directory of free public domain books!!!!

Books that I can access for free without having to pay $49.95 for!!!!!!

The magazine section isn't any better. Click on any magazine cover and you will be sent to that magazines website. I can do that myself. I certainly don't have to pay the scam artists at The Novel Network to do it for me.

So if you were thinking of subscribing to The Novel Network, take my advice for it and stay away!!!

And what about those sites telling you how wonderful The Novel Network is? Those are simple affiliates wanting to make a quick buck off you. Don't fall for it."

NB
Unashamedly completely plagiarised from:

I GOT CAUGHT TOO!!  -  and the money-back guarantee is another part of this elaborate scam - don't you get caught too!!

24 November 2010 - UPDATE

I did in fact apply successfully for a full refund, which has just been credited to my account.





No comments:

Post a Comment